- Assesses customer environments for potential wireless implementations, including heat-mapping assessment and reporting.
- Install and configure network management technologies in customer environments (e.g. Extreme Control).
- Install and configure network wired and wireless technologies in customer environments.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of work performed
- Works well with other teams within the company to ensure successful outcomes for customers and company.
- Has the ability to troubleshoot and resolve installation issues, over the phone and in person.
- Assists in Installing networks, servers, workstations, and peripherals at customer sites
- Familiarity with application installation and configuration
- Assist in connecting computers to a domain and setting up user accounts
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2-year degree in appropriate field or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Detail oriented
- Professional demeanor when representing the company with clients.
- Good communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with power tools
- Pass a TBI background check
- Some computer network design and implementation
- Basic construction skills
- Manufacturer Certifications: Enterasys/Extreme ECE or Cisco CCNA
- Some experience with Active Directory
If you're interested in this or other IT support positions, visit https://www.pcsknox.com/about-us/employment or https://pcs.bamboohr.com/jobs/. We are constantly looking for awesome people to join our team.
PCS, Inc. – Engineering Services – Louisville, Tennessee