We're Hiring: Level I Technical Projects Engineer
A Level I Technical Projects Engineer is responsible for assisting in the processes of ensuring timely and proper installation of equipment, as well as accurate and timely technology support and problem resolution for customers. There is the possibility of frequent overnight travel for this position.
- Assesses customer environments for potential wireless implementations, including heat-mapping assessment and reporting.
- Install and configure network management technologies in customer environments (e.g. Extreme Control).
- Install and configure network wired and wireless technologies in customer environments.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of work performed
- Works well with other teams within the company to ensure successful outcomes for customers and company.
- Has the ability to troubleshoot and resolve installation issues, over the phone and in person.
- Assists in Installing networks, servers, workstations, and peripherals at customer sites
- Familiarity with application installation and configuration
- Assist in connecting computers to a domain and setting up user accounts
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2-year degree in appropriate field or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Detail oriented
- Professional demeanor when representing the company with clients.
- Good communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with power tools
- Pass a TBI background check
- Some computer network design and implementation
- Basic construction skills
- Manufacturer Certifications: Enterasys/Extreme ECE or Cisco CCNA
- Some experience with Active Directory
If you're interested in this or other IT support positions, visit https://www.pcsknox.com/about-us/employment or https://pcs.bamboohr.com/jobs/. We are constantly looking for awesome people to join our team.
PCS, Inc. – Engineering Services – Louisville, Tennessee