10 Benefits of Flat Rate Managed IT Services
Download this special report to learn the differences between traditional break-fix IT support and flat rate managed IT practices and the pros and cons of both in regards to small and medium-sized businesses.
Traditional break-fix IT support methods are mocked and scrutinized constantly, yet some businesses continue to invest in their IT only when it breaks.
What you'll learn
- How expensive downtime is for your business and how to calculate it.
- The difference between traditional break-fix IT support and Flat Rate IT Services.
- How switching to a Managed IT provider can save your business time and money.
- How to budgetize your IT expenses.
- How your small business can afford enterprise-level technology solutions without breaking the bank.